Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Very, very awesome.

Really great job, man. Great animation, very faced paced. If only the games played out as well as you did here. I definitely want to see more of your work. Maybe those two trainers fighting again? Keep it up. 10/10.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Very noice!

Always been a fan of your work, and everyone else who contributed to the movie did a great job as well. Keep em coming! 10.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Great Pico Day submission!

I must admit this is one of my favorite flash submissions for Pico Day. I really liked how you incorporated 8/16 Bit sound effects into the fighting. I also really like your artistic style. Great work, dude! 10.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Loved it!

I always loved top view shooters and I liked how you were able to give us a customizable option on how to construct our own ships. It was also clever that you were able to upgrade the actual graphics of the top view shooter. You weren't kidding on upgrading everything. 10/10.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

So much fun

Great quality. Easy controls. Just how every beat em up should be. Thank you for such a addicting game!

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

this rules

Very great job. Honestly I can't stop imagining a hardcore pirate just dancing at a disco with flashing lights everywhere. Hell, it's short but far to catchy... to make this way better perhaps make it flow better by making it into loop? That's just me but it won't stop you from getting a 10. Keep up the good work mate! I'll drink me rum to this. Five'd

Stalagmite responds:

Holy plops. i cant believe i missed this one! :D sorry for not replying sooner lol :D thank you for your kind words i could make it into a loop i guess.. but i think it is too late now lol. :D thank you so much for your generous review and wonderful score! you are too kind :D

Fuhnkee Bone Fuhnkee Bone

Just like your best back at home!

Dude, this rules! Keep it up broskie!